A PLACE WHERE YOU COME FIRST
Kahle Appraisals was founded on three core principles: Excellence, Integrity and Personal Attention.
Your jewelry is an important part of your life, commemorating the most important milestones of you and your loved ones. You deserve to be served at a time and place convenient for you, not put in a queue waiting to be called.
This belief led Tracey to establish Kahle Appraisals – a place where you come first. You can consult with Tracey privately were she will answer any questions, offer information and allow you to observe the gemological examination of your jewelry in her fully equipped gem lab. Or should you prefer, Tracey will travel to your home, office, or bank vault.
- Excellence – serving the Kansas City area with the most thorough and accurate appraisals.
- Integrity – Certified Appraiser of Personal Property and member of the International Society of Appraisers since 2007.
- Personal Attention – by-appointment service at a time and place convenient for you.
Kahle Appraisals on KC Auction Video Blog
Jason Roske,CAI, owner of KC Auction & Appraisal Company, is an Internationally recognized expert on antiques, artwork, auctions and estate liquidation. Jason recently spoke with Tracey Kahle of Kahle Appraisals on the KC Auction Video Blog. With over 30 years of experience in the jewelry appraisal business, Kahle Appraisal is one of KC Auction & Appraisal Company’s most trusted colleagues.
On the KC Auction Video Blog, Jason talks to Tracey about what should be appraised, the process of the appraisal, trends in jewelry, and answers the following questions:
- What is the most interesting piece of jewelry you’ve appraised?
- Are jewelry appraisers regulated or licensed?
- What qualifications should your appraiser have?
- Can I watch you appraise my jewelry? I don’t want to leave it.
- What does “appraised value” mean?
- Can one piece of jewelry have different values?
- What types of situations warrant an appraisal?
- Why are jewelry appraisal values so high?
- How much does it cost to get a jewelry appraisal?
- Should I get my jewelry appraised?
- When should I get my jewelry appraised?